Rules & Code of Conduct Aug 26, 2019 13:20:27 GMT -8
Post by Warr on Aug 26, 2019 13:20:27 GMT -8
Rules & Code of Conduct
1. The Golden Rule. Do unto others as your would have them do unto you. For any community to function, its members must get along at least publicly. Don’t be a dick, don’t pick fights, don’t disparage your fellow members publicly in anything but a joking manner, and if they ask you to stop, stop. Apologies are always welcome but not mandated, especially when the limitations of text cause you to come across as something you did not intend.
2. The Wyld Stallions Rule. Be Excellent to each other.
3. Don’t Plagiarize. We do not allow plagarizing, meta-gaming, or otherwise being a bad spirited player, cheater, etc. This does NOT mean you can’t bring your characters from previous games to the site. But you will be expected to rebuild them to fit the site, thus not plagiarizing even yourself.
4. Don’t break the Proboards ToS. Any breaking of the Proboards ToS should be immediately brought to staff so we can fix the issue. We will ban you if you do, especially if you don’t undo whatever it is you did. Proboards takes their ToS seriously, and our community could become forfeit if our members don't abide by it. We will not let that happen.
5. Obey the Rating. The RP here has a 3/2/3 Rating in the RPG-Rating Scale, or a PG-16 Rating in the “TV scale” . Violence and Cursing are fine. Gratuitous violence might make me frown at you, but it’s fine. Sexual stuff is strictly fade to black if it happens between any characters, and even then it should only happen with characters who can actually consent to such things.